Friday, March 03, 2006

Riding into the Sunset

  A bad attempt at splicing some pictures together

  Greetings everyone. Last week I met up with Todd and we had a ride on the Dale Ball south. It was a nice ride. I usually don't ride later in the day for some reason. It was nice to be out when the sun is low in the sky. I got some great shots on Picacho peak.
Here is a Sammy Smith I had the other night.

So Todd and I had a good ride as the sun set in Santa Fe on another day.




A nice little climb

Todd doing some hiking

Todd wanted to go up to Picacho peak and he was right it was beautiful up there
Prolly my Favorite shot of Picacho peak I have taken.


Taking a breather


Todd coming down from the break


Me coming down to Upper Canyon after the IF threw me down to the ground.


After we got to the road Todd decided he needed to get home so I continued onto DB central to try to bang out the whole central before the sunset. I barely made it


So even with the wreck it was a nice ride I always enjoy spinning on Dale Ball South.
What is in your Audio player? I have The Black Keys- Rubber Factory in my player.
  Anthony and I had a GREAT ride at Glorieta the other day. It was epic. We got some shots of the ride I will post up later. Peace to all. Even the crazy politicians.
  Stand against the rising tide of conformity.

4 comments:

riderx said...

Black Keys, yeah. One of the best shows I've seen in the past yeah. I'm listening to a CD of them live. I recorded it off of their new Live DVD. Good stuff.

Blue-eyed Devil said...

Nice post, man. Those are some great shots. I can only imagine riding in those surroundings (well, and maybe pick up a plane ticket, but not anytime soon).

Listening to Pavement's Brighten the Corners.

YuriB said...

better job on the pano than i've been abe to do. nice work on the rest of the pics too.
i just downloaded most of Matisyahu's new album Youth and a bunch of Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley. ire.

Metal Fabrication Antioch said...

Great readingg