Friday, April 02, 2010

DIRT


   The dirt is soo much more fun for me to ride then the pavement. I rode my mountain bike last weekend for the first time since surgery in White Mesa with a cool crew of people. Matt came and picked me up and we rendezvoused with Kevin and some Two Wheel Drive peoples. Really fun ride and I got to ride some stuff over by the mine that I had never ridden. Want to go back when I can really enjoy all the fun looking features.


One must always stop at the hole when riding White Mesa




   we then turned off the trail that I am used to riding and hit and headed over to towards the mine. It was really a good section that i plan to hit whenever I ride there. A good climb and some good stuff to play on as well.



We biked out to the mine










A mighty climb back up to the regular mesa









Autumn.... She's craftyyyyy



   Today is Good Friday. As we see more and more of how religion is a dangerous farce. Look inward to find morality, you won't find it in a pew.

Vatican Priest Likens Abuse Furor To Anti-Semitism.


Some Albuquerque roots via Broken Bells



                  Have a good one

No comments: