Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Gathering Rainbow


   Here in these parts, we get quite a few rainbows. I never tire of seeing them though. The Rainbow Gathering is happnin right now in Cuba, NM right next door to us here. I debated headin down there to check it out but we will be in Breckenridge for the Firecracker 50 and to enjoy the 4th of July up there.



   Had a terrific ride the other day out on the Rancho Viejo loop. 10 of us embarked on this mission and 10 of us returned. great day for a ride. I took a few snapshots to try and capture the day.



Anthony's new bike


Good to pick your own path






Mark and Jamie takin in some food




Always a nice place to stop for a snack


This is Todd. Riding along the river. It was great riding wirh Todd who is Krista's husband (I think)




If you go through this meadow without stopping and soaking it in then you are crazy






Todd and Krista both laid their bikes down in the same exact position. Isn't that cute?








   Another killer ride in Santa Fe
   What is in your audio player? I have Fanfarlo's new album Resevior in mine. It is quite nice. I love this Will Oldham cover they do to. Thanks to Dan at work for showing me this



            Obama Blazed


                         Later and don't be a Hater

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim,

I hope all is well in your world. Jay in B'more here. Trying to get in touch w/ you regarding Worlds plans. Send me an e-mail at bone3246@yahoo.com.

Thanks...Jay