Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Summer Time Riding......


It's a GOOD thing!
    I had a nice summer ride the other day down at the lovely Dale Ball South trails via the Dorothy Stewart trail. I was SSolo so I have a few shots of Landscapes and a couple timer shots that didn't work out to well.
    What does everyone think about this Video? I can't believe how people can just go about there own thing while someone uses a grinder on a bike lock. I guess I wouldn't say anything either. Tell me what you would do.
Switchbacks are a way of life on the Dale Ball trails. This is a nice wide one


Dorothy Stewart



All around the Dale Ball trail area are big $ houses. This in particular has very green grass. I wonder if it is real.


A timer shot

Dale Ball South makes up for the lack of technical stuff on the other Dale Balls



I am out of here

Saw this guy as I was hiking up to Pecacho peak

I liked this little orby looking thing

   On the beer front I had a tasty Stone brew the other night It is a Ale that they release when the Day Month and Year are all the same. It is rather tasty. Has a good kick too.

   What is in your audio player? I am listening to Clem Snide- You were a Diamond in mine.
   Ella wanted me to show you her new Butterfly Crown she made

   Landis is back in Yellow today after stage 15 and L'Alpe d'Huez. I don't like Floyd's mustache.

No comments: